What to expect during your carpet Installation
While no two installations are the exact same, here is a rough overview of what you should expect during your carpet installation:
- Your existing flooring may need to be removed, and the subflooring may need to be prepared.
- Your team may need to remove doors, depending on the room(s) in question.
- The underpad will be laid.
- The next step will involve the crew matching up the carpet seams.
- And then, finally, stretching and attaching the carpet to the floor.
- The team will clean up and complete their walk-through.
BEFORE CARPET INSTALLATION
Before your carpet installation with us, you should expect the following
- A member of our team will walk you through the entire installation process, answering any questions that you might have.
- You will discuss subflooring and waste management with your crew.
- Ensure that children and pets are not present during installation day.
- Complete any painting that might need to be done.
- Ensure that someone 18 or older will be present on installation day.
- Remove any furniture or fragile items from the room(s) in question.
AFTER CARPET INSTALLATION
Once we've finished your carpet installation, you should expect the following:
- We will complete a final walkthrough where you can ask any questions that you might have about the carpet.
- Run a fan to remove any installation-related smells.
- Allow your floors and the materials to settle before walking across your carpet.
- Stay in touch with our team with any questions about your carpet flooring.
- Enjoy your new floors!