What to expect during YOUR TILE Installation
While no two installations are the exact same, here is a rough overview of what you should expect during your tile installation:
- Your existing flooring may need to be removed, and your subflooring may need to be prepared.
- The tile installation process will involve your crew mixing the mortar and applying it to the floor using a trowel. From there, the tile will be laid down on the mortar.
- The crew will work to ensure that no gaps exist.
- The team will use spacers to ensure the proper placement of the individual tiles, finishing with the edges of your floors.
- Then the grouting, sealing, and cleanup!
BEFORE TILE INSTALLATION
Before your tile installation with us, you should expect the following
- A member of our team will walk you through the entire installation process, answering any questions that you might have.
- You will discuss subflooring and waste management with your crew.
- Please ensure that children and pets are not present during installation day.
- Complete any painting that might need to be done.
- Ensure that someone 18 or older will be present on installation day.
- Remove any furniture or fragile items from the room in question.
AFTER TILE INSTALLATION
Once we've finished your tile installation, you should expect the following:
- We will complete a final walkthrough where you can ask any questions that you might have about the tile flooring.
- Run a fan to remove any installation-related smells.
- Allow your floors and the materials to settle before walking across them.
- Stay in touch with our team with any questions about your tile flooring.
- Enjoy your new floors!