What to expect during your vinyl Installation
While no two installations are the exact same, here is a rough overview of what you should expect during your vinyl installation:
- Your existing flooring may need to be removed, and your subflooring may need to be prepared.
- Depending on whether you're going with LVT (luxury vinyl tile) or LVP (luxury vinyl plank), your installation method may vary.
- For both LVT and LVP, there is a floating, click-and-lock installation method that is done without adhesives and can sometimes be done over your existing flooring and a glue-down installation method.
- The crew will take care of transitions and work around various objects.
- When finished, we will clean up.
BEFORE VINYL INSTALLATION
Before your vinyl installation with us, you should expect the following
- A member of our team will walk you through the entire installation process, answering any questions that you might have.
- You will discuss subflooring and waste management with your crew.
- Please ensure that children and pets are not present during installation day.
- Complete any painting that might need to be done.
- Ensure that someone 18 or older will be present on installation day.
- Remove any furniture or fragile items from the room in question.
AFTER VINYL INSTALLATION
Once we've finished your vinyl installation, you should expect the following:
- We will complete a final walkthrough where you can ask any questions that you might have about the vinyl flooring.
- Run a fan to remove any installation-related smells.
- Allow your floors and the materials to settle before walking across them.
- Stay in touch with our team with any questions about your vinyl flooring.
- Enjoy your new floors!